Milan SWO Privacy Notice
Here at Milan we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and provide services you have requested from us.
The categories older people information that we collect, hold and share include:
- Personal Information(such as name, date of birth and address)
- Special categories of personal data (such as ethnicity, language, nationality, medical information, dietary requirements.
- Attendance Information (such as sessions attended, number of absences and absence reasons)
- Client Care Plan and communication log sheet.
Why we collect and use information
We use Clients data:
- To support Client time at Day Care Centre
- To assess the quality of our services
- To comply with the law regarding data sharing
- To comply with Care Inspectorate Guidelines
- To administer clients accounts
Storing Client Data
- We hold client data for 3 years from the date the client leaves our Day Care Centre.
- Serious (reportable) accidents reports are kept until 7 years
- Safeguarding records are kept until 7 years.
Who we share Client Information with
- Our Local Authority
- Other agencies we may share information with;- NHS (on occasion as required by law)
- Care Inspectorate (on occasion as required by law)
Milan SWO database is used for the above information.